The Membership module is used to record, report and manage the participation of your individual members. The Membership module maintains group rosters, adult volunteer positions, and custom interfaces with your National Organization.
- Customized membership cards
- User defined membership type/term/price
- Complete member history
event & class registration
The Event & Class Registration module provides users the tools they need to effectively and efficiently process various registrations for present and future events/ classes. This is accomplished through the systemís many functions and capabilities including, automatic calculation of amount due, integration with the Financial Management module, automatic determination of membership status, Bill-To capability, and entry of choices for events and/or classes with lotteries or random selection and automatic placement by the system.
- Web & traditional registration
- User defined meeting/ event parameters
- Instructor tracking
- Waiting list capability
- Multiple subevents
- Random selections for popular event/subevents
- Training history retention
- Award tracking capability
- E-mail of comfirmations & notices
The Fund Raising module was designed to provide associations with the tools necessary to manage fund raising campaigns. The system can track multiple concurrent campaigns which can be linked to the Meetings module to accommodate special fund raising events, such as golf outings or dinners. This module interfaces with the Financial Management module for cash receipts, and generates the requisite accounts receivable and general ledger transactions. Each campaign can be defined to its own General Ledger account numbers.
- Individual, family & corporate history tracking
- Customizable thank you letters
- In-kind/cash donations & 3rd party solicitors
- Automatic creation of donation when member says "Keep the refund" in other modules
The objective of the Committee Management module is to record, report, and manage members of various committees. There is no limit to the number of committees that may be created. Each committee is defined by committee name and a freeform description of its purpose and can be further defined by sub committees and task forces. The system provides an email reminder to committee members prior to committee meetings.
- Position & term tracking
- Volunteer history maintenance
- Meeting attendance history
- Meeting minutes archive
point of sales & order entry
The AM Guard system contains an Order Entry/Invoicing and Point of Sale (POS) module that is integrated with the Purchase Order/Recieving, Inventory Management, and other Financial modules. Multiple ship-to addresses may be maintained for each customer and each address associated with a different sales tax. The POS component can also operate at a remote location with periodic interface to the host system for financial and transaction information updates.
- Member discount pricing capability
- Comprehensive inventory control
The Facility Search module uses an extensive search engine to locate the facility that best meets the needs for your function/event of choice. Using user defined parameters such as, maximum capacity, powered outlets, water service, size of facility, multimedia equipment, etc., you can narrow your search and the system will identify qualified facilities available on the required date/time.
- Facility & admission tracking & statistics
- Hour & day of the week pricing options